Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring!!
It's here y'all!

Sitting bundled up in blankets in front of fires all winter, while it was wonderful, after three months of it cabin fever's set in. Those from the north will laugh at this but what can I say, I'm from the south, I like my warm weather! I've watched outside, willing spring to come.

THEN!
The first signs that Spring is on the horizon! Green is emerging everywhere and beautiful yellow petals start proclaiming that warmer weather is on its way.

What's a photographer to do?
I take my camera and my bare feet outside, prepared to get a little muddy. For what you may ask? For the sake of capturing the wonder of this new season and all the beauty that will unfold in God's creation this year!
I hope these pictures get you excited for this season to come! 


Here are my first pictures of spring 2012!



 January showerbring February flowers here!



We have this pretty little stream that
only flows after it rains.


I had to lay on my stomach in the mud to get this shot...
I love being a photographer! :)







Looks like Spring to me!

It's amazing to me to realize that even after the coldest, hardest, most brutal winters the Spring ALWAYS comes!


Like in my life, even after the hardest times, God brings the spring back to my life! New growth, new life, new HOPE!

"...God, Who gives rain in its season, both the autumn rain and the spring rain,..." -Jeremiah 5:24

3 comments:

  1. loving your posts Susannah! Not only are they full of gorgeous images, they hold so much encouragement, hope & joy!! Just like you:) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much! :) You are both SUCH encouragers!
    I had a lot of fun with this post so I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete