Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Daffodil Smiles

I had the wonderful joy of getting to take pictures of my little niece Bella! She's such a cutie! :)

I had a lot of fun with this one!

























~Daffodils are a great way to get pictures of children in the Spring. Colorful and full of new life, they are also close to the ground, just like the precious little kidos. Plus you can find Daffodils just about anywhere you look so it makes for an easy location.

~With children I normally have to take more pictures then normal because they are always moving and aren't as predictable. But I've found this isn't a bad thing. It makes for some cute pictures!



Little bloopers! After this picture she decided
she didn't like the taste of daffodils. :)


2 comments:

  1. the last picture is so cute!! haha I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baahaha! I love the last one. The first one is so cool also!! :)

    ReplyDelete