Saturday, September 1, 2012

~Spontaneous photo shoot~
  on the streets of Charleviox!

Goodness, you never know when a perfect photo shoot opportunity will happen! I didn't set out to take a photo shoot today nor did Eleanna dress for one. We were just walking the streets of the beautiful Charlevoix. Of course we had to stop for coffee at Johann's Cafe. As we sat there, talking and people watching, I realized the setting and lighting were perfect! And of course, because Eleanna is a fabulous model, she switch right into model mode. All of these were taken today, spur of the moment. I did editing on only one of them. The rest have no editing.

Here's how they turned out!




































And we had LOTS of 
fun doing it too!

**Thank you and major props to Eleanna for being my model! I love working with you!**  


No comments:

Post a Comment