Friday, September 21, 2012

Charlevoix The Beautiful

My family and I vacation
here every year. It's one of those 
towns you can walk around for hours 
just taking pictures of the sites.
 And I love to do just that!

 The following pictures are the
 ones I took this year while there. 









This is the view from the drawbridge over the channel in Charlevoix.






























This is a croquette set in Bayveiw.
























Pink furniture and flowers planted in a pink tub...who does that! :) 



Such a fun thing to put on the walls in a candy shop!

















THE place to be at night in Charlevoix. ;)


Quiet streets.


And I say again... 
Charleviox The Beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. I love that I've gotten to see almost all of those places first hand myself! Charlevoix is so beautiful! and Bayview-- is that near Petoskey? My favorite images were the ones of the bike! love those!

    ReplyDelete