Thursday, October 3, 2013

6 Photo Shoots...On Vacation
-Part 2

These next shoots were so fun!
 On the beach in front of our cabin I ran into this
 lovely couple. A Paster and his wife who were 
visiting the area on their anniversary.
Small world- 20 something years ago when
 they got married, they had their honeymoon
in the cabin where we staying!

It was such a joy to meet this sweet and loving
 couple- so inspiring! What an honor to have been able to
be their spontaneous photographer.


The McMurray's








My Stunning Sister
Annaliese!




Such a model!






My amazing oldest sister,
Hannah's Family!


They are adorable!

My sweet nieces!









So ends my 6 photo shoots from Michigan, 2013.

Beautiful settings and
truly beautiful people!

Fondly, from Michigan,
~Susannah Flautt Photography


*I still have openings available in October!*
So let's talk soon and get a session set up especially for you.
Contact me via:
615-293-2449 or Facebook message Susannah Flautt.
1 hour session on a location specially chosen for you- $150


No comments:

Post a Comment