Monday, September 2, 2013

Senior Photo Shoots!
Family Photo Shoots!

**I'm now booking sessions.**
Contact me via:
615-293-2449 or Facebook message Susannah Flautt.
1 hour session on location- $150

I absolutely love doing Senior photo shoots!
 One of the things I strive for when doing a shoot is creating 
a picture that isn't just a pretty pose but one that is a true
 representation of the person in the picture. 
If you're a creative or adventurous person, I want to capture that.
If you love sports or books or dancing I want to show 
that side of you. I'm always on the look out for fun,
 unique locations to do photo shoots.
 It's my goal to create an environment for you to enjoy the experience! 
Plus we just have fun! :)

Here are some of my past photo shoots.

Eleanna
(Senior Shoot)
























Ethan
(These aren't actually Senior pictures but they're a few pictures I took of my brother.)







Abigail
(Senior Shoot)





















Ryan
(These also aren't Senior pictures but they're a few pictures I took of a friend.)






Anna
(Senior Shoot)















To see more of my favorite photo shoots you can go to:



and 




 Family Photo Shoots

*I also love doing family sessions!*

1 hour session on location- $150 




 


If you would like to see the rest of these two photo shoots go to 

and


I hope I have the honor of working with you soon!



Fondly,
~Susannah Flautt Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment