Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Flee Market Treasures!


 I went to the Nashville Flee Market last Saturday with my mother to try and find some fun things. Never did I think I would find these treasures.
 This beautiful old camera was at one of the booths for $5... how could I resisted?!

















**Vintage beauty**


Oh gracious! This next one I'm SUPER excited to share. At that same table they were selling accessories for $2... I kinda flipped out!
 This is a camera case from one of those awesome old cameras!
Wait till you see what I do with it!



Front










Back





(If only we still had camera cases like this!)




Guess what fits *perfectly* 
into it?

There's just enough room for a phone and small wallet!






I just had to share this with my photography/camera loving friends.





 LOVE IT!
-a photographers dream! :)







4 comments:

  1. oh my golly!! that's just too fabulous!!! love it!!! and I love that skirt on you! SO glad someone else could put it to better use than I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great!!! I'm still flipping out about this find! :)
    Oh my goodness, Em you have no idea, I've practically been living in that skirt and the other purple reversible skirt you gave me! Love them! Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete